Advanced High-Security Electronic Mortise Digital Locks with Audit Trail and Timed Locking
• 300 User codes: Master, manager, supervisor, basic users
• All Trilogy Mortise Lock Models are weatherproof and operate from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)
• Fingertip- or Windows PC-programmable
• Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules
• 40,000 event Audit Trail provides a printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity
• Audit Trail polling to handheld infrared printer, PC or Data Transfer Module
• Standalone access control system with long-life batteries and low battery alert
• Choose either left or right-handed, Classroom or Deadbolt function models
• Exceptionally durable with both strong clutch mechanism and stainless steel latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable)
• "Quick Passage" Mode enabled with any authorized user codes and function code (does not require lock be in program mode)
• Available in four finishes (US 26D, 26, 5 & 3), plus special order finishes (including Durondic US 312).
• Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight) or with new Regal (curved) handle trim.